Monday, October 23, 2017

Please support VietnamGuidebook

Hi, I’m Tommy.
Thanks for your interest in supporting my website. As you may already know, all the content on Vietnam Guidebook is free to all readers, and all my guides are independent: I never receive money for anything I write. If you enjoy my website or have found it useful while travelling in Vietnam, or for planning your trip, there are several ways to support the work I do. Please take a few moments to consider one or more of the following options:
* Book your Accommodation
* Make a donation
* Send me Updates

* Spread the word


Book your Accommodation
You can book your accommodation in Vietnam (or anywhere else in the world) through my website. If you make a booking, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). All you have to do is start your hotel search via any of the Agoda links or search boxes (like the one below) on this website. 


Simply click the link, enter an amount, log in to your PayPal account and you're done.

Thank you for supporting Vietnam Guidebook. If you have any questions please email me at tung.thanh.ly@gmail.com

Tommy Lee (Lý Thanh Tùng)





No comments:

Post a Comment

베트남 여행 일지 - Travel diary of a Seoul student in Vietnam: http://vnkrphrasebook.blogspot.com