Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Vietnam Highlights - Welcome Song - My Pick

I hear the sound of life moving outside the train’s window
I see a flock of birds flying softly in the blue sky
I enjoy street food and I listen to the local music with excitement
I love shining smiles of destinations’ people who are poor in money but rich in hopefulness
I miss all the roads...
Living is travelling and I want to be a part of my destinations
Thats why I understand your wishes and I do my best to bring you to Vietnam’s soul. Hopefully, Vietnam is not only your travel destination but also a second home full of love


Contents
1/ Unique Vietnam  Guidebook
2/ Vietnam map
3/ Welcome song – Hello Vietnam/ Bonjour Vietnam
    "Tiến Quân ca"  - Vietnam national anthem
4/ My pick 



Unique Vietnam  Guidebook
What makes my guidebook different with the other ones is you are welcomed to give questions about travelling in Vietnam, Cambodia and they will be replied promptly by myself.

I live in Sai Gon, often travel to Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and have a lot of friends in Vietnam, Cambodia. So you're sure that you will have up-to-date useful information.

A Vietnamese speak Mandarin and a little bit Cantonese, had travelled to China, Thailand, Laos and worked in Singapore, Malaysia, I know food and drink is "vital" to Asian people. New and new street foods, daily family foods are coming on my web. And I am starting to discover more and more Vietnamese cuisine culture.

How many percent do We rely on weather forecast? I stay here in Vietnam and will let you know exactly what is happening and the best moments to visit.

Things are changing very fast in my country, especially a lot of hotels, resorts blooming all the time. I come to every hotels, guesthouses, resorts to do research and give best valuation. 

Transportation is a small problem in Vietnam. How to come to the rural area with local buses and non English speaking Vietnamese peope. Let give me a call... (Please send me a message first, I will let you know my mobile phone number)

I love music, film and more... Come to enjoy what Vietnamese people like with many online videos. 

Maybe, We'll be the great friends. I really hope someday you will come to my house to enjoy dinner with my family. 

Now, its time for you to continue the writing so that I can improve the usefulness of this guidebook to serve you.

You can send a private message to me: tung.thanh.ly@gmail.com. 


Thanks for reading! 

Ly Thanh Tung (Tom Lee)
 



Vietnam map

To have a clear and detailed map of Vietnam's 63 provinces and cities, please visit offical website: http://gis.chinhphu.vn



                                                        Photo credit: web




Welcome song – Hello Vietnam/ Bonjour Vietnam 
              Hello Vietnam (Producer: Thuy Nga Paris By Night)



Bonjour Vietnam




"Tiến Quân ca"  - Vietnam national anthem




 
My pick
 1/ Tra Su cajuput forest (Mekong delta) 


 
Photo credit: vietnamguidebook



2/ Tam Nong national park (Dong Thap province of Mekong delta)

  
Photo credit: vietnamguidebook

                                                                  Photo credit: Dong Thap portal


3/ Coconut forest and peaceful water coconut canal (Ben Tre province of Mekong delta)


                                                  
                                   

Photo credit: vietnamguidebook



4/ Cai Be - Vinh Long river cruise and An Binh island homestay (Mekong delta)
 



                                                       Photo credit : vietnamguidebook



5/ Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating markets (Can Tho city, mekong delta)




                                                        Photo credit: vietnamguidebook


6/ Cu Lao cau island of Binh Thuan province (South - Central Coast)



                                                                Photo credit: vietnamguidebook




7/ Doc Let beach (Ninh Hoa, Khanh Hoa province of Vietnam South - Central Coast)








                                                             Photo credit: vietnamguidebook





8/ Da Dia cliffs and beach ( Tuy Hoa - Phu Yen province of Vietnam South - Central Coast)








Photo credit: vietnamguidebook



9/ Hoi An ancient town - UNESCO heriatge site (Central Vietnam)













Photo credit: vietnamguidebook




10/ My Son holy sanctuary - UNESCO heritage site (Central Vietnam)




                                                              Photo credit  : vietnamguidebook




11/ Cu Lao Cham island (Hoi An ancient town - Central Vietnam)






                                                             Photo credit: vietnamguidebook



12/ Sunrise and sunset on Tam Giang lagoon (Hue city - Central Vietnam)

















                                                          Photo credit : vietnamguidebook



13/ Royal citadel and tombs of Nguyen dynasty (Hue city, Central Vietnam)







                                                            Photo credit: vietnamguidebook

14/ Fascinating Dong Van market (Ha Giang province, Northeast)













                                                           Photo credit: vietnamguidebook


 
15/ Paradise of peach and plum flower (Moc Chau town, Dong Van town...)

                                                                   Pics: Vnexpress




Photo credit: vietnamguidebook


Photo credit: vietnamguidebook

Photo credit: mocchauxanh.com





16/ Winter cress flower season (Moc Chau town, Son La province, Northwest)

                                                               Pic: vietnamguidebook

                                                            Photo credit: mocchauxanh.com




17/ Terraced rice fields (Mu Cang Chai, Hoang Su Phi, Y Ty, Sapa in  Northwest and Northeast)









Photo credit: vietnamguidebook




18/ Fascinating buckwheat flower season (Ha Giang province, Northeast)

Pic: Dongvangeopark 

                                                     Pic: thianh.mytv.vom.vn (Phamngoctrien)

Photo credit: vietnamguidebook




19/ Trang An grottoes ecotourism complex - Ha Long bay on land (Central - North, Ninh Binh province)











                                                                 Photo credit: vietnamguidebook




20/ Lan Ha bay - Cat Ba island - Ha Long bay








                                                             Photo credit: vietnamguidebook



21/ Hanoi capital - Unique city of Asia






                                                           Photo credit: vietnamguidebook























No comments:

Post a Comment

베트남 여행 일지 - Travel diary of a Seoul student in Vietnam: http://vnkrphrasebook.blogspot.com