Thursday, March 20, 2014

Guests' comments


1/ “By far the best blog on the area I've seen; I'll be going there myself in April” - Syd Barrett (Ha Giang province)





2/ “Excellent read. I wish i had read it before visiting Hoi An. But surely it will help next time...” and “It's beautiful! gorgeous choice in materials and stunning reveal! I'd never leave! haha! Amazing job, as usual!” - Rajib Hossain (Hoi An)



3/ “Excellent! The most resourceful website about Tuy Hoa I've ever found with beautiful pictures, plenty of details regarding accommodation and transportation. Thank you very much! I was looking for some info regarding my would-be wife's home town and it was it!” (Phu Yen province)



4/ “Thanks thanks a lot for this useful information.
I'm a Vietnamese but until now I read your post that makes me confident to travel there this April.
Thanks again for your hard work on this post :)” Le Quan Tran (Da Nang city)



5/ "I've been searching all over the internet for information on how to get to Mu Cang Chai, and this is so helpful!" - Emi Wang (Mu Cang Chai terraced rice fields - Yen Bai province)



6/ "Excellent!!! all necessary info required in detail..
im planing to travel mu cang chai around 24th sep as well and this info has proven very usefull to me..."

(Yatrik Dave - Mu Cang Chai terraced rice fields)


No comments:

Post a Comment

베트남 여행 일지 - Travel diary of a Seoul student in Vietnam: http://vnkrphrasebook.blogspot.com