Thursday, June 27, 2013

Learn Cambodian language (Khmer)

Learn simple Khmer words/phrases from a Cambodian!

1/ Greetings and Introduction
Hello/Thank you/Good bye/My name is...




2/ At the market
I would like to buy... (T-shirt, watch...)
Do you have another colour?
Too expesive/big/small...




3/ Are you hungry
Thanks for nice video. It really touched my heart to hear "Invite street kids a meal in the restaurant". I have been in Cambodia many times but havent done it.






4/ Popular places in Phnom Penh capital city
With useful phrases:I would like to go to... (Royal palace, riverfront, Independence monument, S21, Killing field, restaurant, mall, airport, embassy, Wat Phnom, bus station, bank, hotel...)





5/ Weather in Cambodia
Hot/Cool. Turn on fan or A/C please...





6/ Khmer love language




7/ Do and Dont's




Khmer lesson from Sadsushi

1/ My name is


2/ I'm from


3/ Pronoun (part 1): you, he/she, we, they


4/ Nationality


5/ Count 1 - 10



6/ How are you? I'm fine



7/ What do you do? what's your job?



8/ I like to eat rice




10/ I want to drink beer/tea/coffee/water/milk...




11/ Pronoun (part 2): Uncle, aunt, older sibling





12/ Do you speak English





13/ Let's go





14/ Do you understand Khmer?




15/ I eat chicken today





Let's learn Khmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

베트남 여행 일지 - Travel diary of a Seoul student in Vietnam: http://vnkrphrasebook.blogspot.com